I like making lists. I’ll admit it. I’m a list maker. So at the end of the year I like to make a lists of all my favorite things from that year. Now, in this case, these are not all books that were published in 2012, they are just books I read in 2012. I’m way late on some of these books, and I realize that. I’m also kind of late on doing New Year stuff. *shrug* I regret nothing.
Okay, here they are:
10. The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry by Rachel Joyce
9. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
8. Nice Girls Don’t Have Fangs by Molly Harper
7. Storm Front by Jim Butcher
6. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
5. White Cat by Holly Black
4. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest by Stieg Larsson
3. Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
2. John Dies at the End by David Wong
1. 50 Shades o….
AHAHHAHA JUST KIDDING.
1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
That’s it! What were your favorite books you read in 2012?